Go Minneapolis is your home for exclusive experiences and deals in Minneapolis. Find all the best Minneapolis coupons here and save on attractions, restaurants and hotels in Minneapolis.
Need some ideas on how to navigate the city? Here are the perfect activities for large reunion groups, suggested by our experts of the city.
- Minnesota Twins, MLB- Minnesota Vikings, NFL- Minnesota Timberwolves, NBA- Minnesota Lynx, WNBA- Saint Paul Saints Baseball
- Mississippi Riverboat Cruises (Tip: Ask about discounted educational tours)- ValleyFair! Family Amusement Park- Mall of America (Tip: Check out Underwater Adventures, Nickeleon Universe and Moose Mountain Adventure Golf all under one roof!)- Minnesota Zoo & Great Clips IMAX Theatre- Como Zoo and Conservatory (Tip: FREE)- Historic Fort Snelling- GameWorks (Tip: Bowling, arcade and more)
- Huberts- Buca di Beppo- Rock Bottom Brewery- Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant and Market- Joe’s Garage- Famous Daves
- Children's Theatre Company- Minneapolis Institute of Arts (Tip: FREE)- Mill City Museum (Tip: Best view of Mississippi Riverfront)- Minneapolis Sculpture Gardens and Conservatory (Tip: FREE)- The Bakken Museum (Tip: On Lake Calhoun – great picnic spot)- Minnesota Hisotrical Society (Tip: FREE)- Science Museum of Minnesota and Omnitheater
- The Depot, Minneapolis (indoor)- Water Park of America, Bloomington (indoor)- Grand Rios Water Park, Brooklyn Park (indoor)- Wild Woods Water Park, Elk River (indoor)
Picnic in a Park:
- Go to www.minneapolisparks.org- Click “Parks and Lakes” and “Find a Park”- Select a park with features specific to what you want- To reserve space: call 612.230.6442
© 2013 Meet Minneapolis. 250 Marquette Avenue South, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401 USA 1.888.676.MPLS
Minneapolis Convention Center. 1301 Second Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55403 USA 612.335.6000